No Stone Unturned
When it comes to building refurbishment, you need specialist scaffold services. We design and supply scaffolding for restoration projects all of types. If you are trying to restore a building then you obviously need to work carefully and have scaffold erection that is performed with precision and strength. That is exactly what we’ll do for you, paying attention to every detail, to make sure the building can be restored to its former glory, in a healthy, safe & environmentally friendly environment.
Our Contract Scaffolding Services Include:
- Delivery, set-up & removal of all scaffolding
- Experienced & professional scaffolding employees
- Bespoke scaffold plans & designs that cater for your requirements
- Large stock of scaffolding equipment to meet the needs of every project
Speak to our team today to discuss your refurbishment project & see if we can provide a scaffolding service that will suit your needs. Our team are waiting to provide quality scaffolding services for your site, so enquire today!
You've come to the right place for scaffold hire & supplies
Get A Quote
Restore Buildings Safely
We provide specialist scaffolding for restoration for a wide variety of buildings. Historic Scotland’s listed buildings, schools, government buildings, public thoroughfares and city centre refurbishments are just some of the areas that we have provided safe and affordable scaffolding for.
Our comprehensive scaffolding procedures:
- Only our properly trained and competent scaffold team members are used to set up our scaffold towers and structures
It is the responsibility of us to obtain the relevant and correct licences for the scaffold to be put up on public highways or pavements
- It is the responsibility of the company employing us to check we have the correct legal licence, and that it is in date and will not expire before the end of the work
- If the scaffold is to be put up in a public place, we will schedule all scaffold work to be carried out during quieter times, when the risk to passers-by will be lower
- Once established, all our scaffolding will be thoroughly inspected before it is used and after this, it will be inspected at least every 7 days, as well as after any alterations to the scaffold structure or any extreme weather conditions.
We have reliably delivered refurbishment projects throughout Scotland. So, if you require scaffolding in Glasgow or scaffolding in Edinburgh, please don’t hesitate to give our team a call on 01355 266 176.